1. Personal Information
“Personal information” is information about an identifiable individual, including name, address, phone number and financial information.
2. Collecting and Using Personal Information
We collect information you knowingly and actively provide to us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions, and any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services.
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels;
- enter any of our competitions, contests and surveys;
- use a mobile device or web browser to access our content; or
- contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies.
We may use your personal information to communicate with you about the Vote Toor 2022 campaign and its activities, as well as to provide you with news and information. We may use your financial information to process your contributions.
3. Log Data
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details about your visit.
If you encounter certain errors while using the website, we may automatically collect data about the error and the circumstances surrounding its occurrence. This data may include technical details about your divide, what you were trying to do when the error occurred, and other technical information relating to the problem. You may or may not receive notices of such errors, even in the moment they occur, that they have occurred, or what the nature of the error is.
Please be aware that while this information may not be personal information by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
4. Device Data
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect data about your device, such as device type, operation system, unique device identifiers, device settings and geo-location data. Data we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
5. Protecting your Personal Information
When we collect and process personal information we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use of modification.
We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of Vote Toor 2022;
- third party service provides for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or partners;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law; or
- third parties to collect and process data.
7. Your Rights regarding Personal Information
If you previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. We will provide you with the ability to unsubscribe from your email database or opt out of communication. Please be aware we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us.
9. Contact Us